I’ve never been a morning person.
It takes three alarms to get me out of bed before 7:15 a.m. – and that’s with my husband turning on the light, pulling off the blankets, and letting our hyperactive cockapoo loose on the bed.
Mornings have never been my thing …
Until this summer.
In June I signed up for Crystal Paine’s Make Over Your Mornings course. It’s a 14-day online course that teaches you how to do mornings well. It’s not about getting up early, it’s about making the first few hours of your day count.
Topics covered include:
- Discovering why a well-planned morning revolutionizes your whole day
- Establishing bedtime routines
- Designing a morning routine centered on your biggest priorities
- Creating internal and external motivators
- Establishing accountability
- Battling lies
- Building stamina when things get tough
I used to crawl out of bed, pull on my hoodie, and walk around the kitchen in a fog for the first hours of my day while the kids (and dog) ran wild. Now I get out of bed with the first alarm – often before my husband is even stirring! – and head outside for an early morning walk with Chloe. Then we curl up on the couch – me with my Bible and my journal, her with a dog biscuit – and wait for the rest of the house to wake up.
Mornings are now the time of day that I most look forward to.
The course takes 15 minutes a day and includes a short chapter to read, a video to watch, and a project to complete.
I can’t say enough good things about Make Over Your Mornings – it really has revolutionized my day! I’ve been slowly been setting the alarm earlier and earlier – my goal is to eventually be able to wake up early enough to get in some quality writing time during those early hours, since the rest of my day is so full.
TODAY THE COURSE IS ON SALE FOR $10 – and is also the last day it will be offered at this sale price until 2016. Buy it here.
* I am not in any way affiliated with Crystal Paine, Money Saving Mom, or Make Over Your Mornings. I have not been compensated in any way for this review: I just really benefited from this course and think you will too!